Your Ad Here




First, let us start off by saying I know that I haven't blogged in a while (ohkay, in like, two, three days)
Because. Having dear relatives come over from China for a month long visit is a serious pain in the ass.
Seriously.
Especially when you're pathetically white-washed and barely manage to Chinese.
-sigh-

But. This is a new spread from the Rolling Stones Magazine, with The Gossip Girl Cast!
Fucking hot.
It looks like so much fun too.

First picture is hilarious. Aww, I see Chace's collarbone! :'D Being an anorexic allows you to appreciate different body parts than most people.
And. I think it's FUCKING great, that they don't mind Ed Westwick shirtless. So fucking what if he has hair like a grizzly? Or is a bit pudge'd up from all the booze. I like it :'D So do a lot of people.
Pillow Fight. I'd do that, but it'd be a hassle to clean up.

Jessica and Leighton's calves are looking a bit...healthy. As in, too round, not long enough.
Oh well. Not everybody's gene pool can produce ridiculously long legs.

[images via tFS]

0 comments:

Post a Comment