Your Ad Here


...then we're fucking willing to try it. She's two fuckign decades older than me and her skin is miles better. Above is an article featuring Dita, and her amazingly flawless face. and I quote:
FACE:

“First off,” say Gregory, “Dita's skin is absolutely flawless, and I often joke that I'd have an easier time finding Bin Laden than I would a pore on her face!”

MOISTURIZER: Creme de la Mer
LIP BALM: La Mer The Lip Balm
PRIMER: Prep + Prime by MAC
FOUNDATION: Mac Face and Body in N1 with a drop of "White" Face and Body added to it.
POWDER: Mac Sheer Mystery Powder in "Light" with MAC Hyper Real powder in "Light"
FACE HIGHLIGHT: MAC Hyper Real Powder in "EXTRA LIGHT"
EYES: Shadows Brow Highlight: MAC "Crystal Avalanche" shadow
Brows: MAC "Print" shadow mixed with MAC "Carbon" shadow
Base: MAC "Vapour" shadow
Crease: MAC "Truce" shadow
Deeper Crease: MAC "Copperplate" shadow
Lids: MAC "Vapour" shadow with MAC "Phloof!" shadow over it
Liner: MAC "Backtrack"Fluidline
Mascara: MAC "Pro Longlash"
Lashes: Mac #2 Lashes
CHEEKS:
MAC "Well Dressed" mixed with "Pink Swoon " blush

LIPS:
Mac "Redd" Lip Pencil with "Viva Glam 1" Lipstick

I wonder what sunscreen she uses. I'm going to use it for the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment